Did you know…
- The Sundance School was voted a Mommy Poppins New Jersey Bestie in the 'Best Preschool or Alternative Program' category.
- Sundance serves 130 families from 30 various towns in Essex, Somerset, Middlesex, Morris, and Union Counties.
- Low student/ teacher ratio that enhances the Sundance experience.
- Our curriculum is uniquely designed to provide students with an innovative, inquiry based learning experience which draws from an eclectic blend of the best educational practices.
- An outstanding independent school education is offered for a competitive tuition cost.
- We are recognized for sending our graduating students to the most elite secondary schools.
- STEAM Education and Co-Curricular Arts Instruction (Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Instrumental Music, Foreign Languages) are integrated into our school wide education model.
- Sundance students (Pre-K- 5th grade) have the opportunity to continue their education after school by participating in our ‘After School Adventure’ program that offers classes in STEM, Science, Art, News Crew, Twirling, Movie Making, and much more!
- The Happening is a Sundance Tradition! These ‘Happenings’ bring our yearly theme to life through a multi-sensory interactive, and hands on learning environment in our 500 square foot auditorium. Our yearly themes include:
- Rainforest Rhythms
- Westward Ho!
- It’s a Small World
- Science City